We understand that your cash flow may not always be exactly the same are the appearance of an antique you want to purchase. We sell many of our antiques on layaway (in fact, over half). We try to be flexible and fit our terms to your budget. In general, however, please note the following:
1. We require 20-25 per cent down at the time of purchase.
2. The length of the term and the amount of payments is quite dependent on the cost of the piece, your budget constraints, and our need for cash flow. If you are contemplating a layaway with us, we suggest you email or call and give us some idea of what would work well for your situation. This will give us a starting point. As said, we try to be as flexible as possible on terms.
3. The balance must be paid in full before possession of the item is arranged.
4. All monies paid are non-refundable.
5. Feel free to contact us concerning our layaway program; we normally can work out terms which will fit your needs.